Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I guess, because I'm the middle sister.


It's a well documented fact that Dan Wysuph is known for his musical taste as well as his tattooing abilities. I work with Dan once a week and each week we obsessively discuss and debate music, culture and art, not to mention hilarious anecdotes about his baby (whom I call Baby Banjo). Basically if Dan wasn't my friend I would probably just listen to Bob Dylan all day. 
So last week we got into a debate about youth culture, the future, the death of art and music, and civilization's general turn towards its inevitable impending doom. Rather that is what I was claiming and he was defending art and new music and pointed out I was probably saying the same old thing that every generation before us had complained about. Well, here I am, taking this moment to publicly apologize to American culture and change my negative attitude towards anything not Bob Dylan. I am obsessed with this band, this album and this song which coincidenatlly are all called Middle Brother. 







Something different, inventive and interesting. Fun and catchy, a good one to celebrate this beautiful sunny day in San Francisco. Hope you guys enjoy it!


Oh p.s. this is one from Dan













No comments:

Post a Comment